Typically I work 10 hour days Monday through Thursday and get a 3 day weekend. Unfortunately I have a big deadline at work and will get no weekend. So I'll have to postpone until next week. I'm planning on doing Mailbox Peak next Friday. However, I will do Bandera Mountain instead if enough snow has melted. Stay tuned...